5.0

Installed new kitchen and bathroom in my home. The jobs went smoothly and very quickly.

I have taken detailed pictures of the progress for social media. I like the wide tiles and over lay pattern. I like taking the two walls out and opening up the rooms. I like the more space style.

The cabinets are sturdy and very well constructed. Everything was done quite professionally. I like the color scheme derived for more home. The work looks great to this day.

I was impressed with the low pricing,high skill level and all around great work. Thank you apple remodeling and home for great,great,great work man ship.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Apple Remodeling. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apple Remodeling.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling category for more informed decision or compare Apple Remodeling to other companies on our site.

Comments