Apple Remodeling is probably the most dishonest contractor in the Baltimore area. They used the old bait and switch on all the products promised and the crews were all subcontractors that had no supervision and I found out later no lisence or insurance. I should have done more research being jumping into signing a contract.

The salesman was extremely agressive in wanting me to sign the contract that night. Big mistake, never sign a contract with a salesmen there no matter what the say or tell you.

The crews were also very inexperienced. You could tell by the work they did, or tried to do. At this point I have spent a lot of money and got garbage. Apple wont return my calls and when I go to the office address, there is never anyone there. Dont be fooled by the BBB report either. Everyone has an A rating. I guess you can buy a good rating from the BBB. however, if you look at the details on complaints you will get the real story on these contractors.

With so many choices available, save yourself the aggrevation and stay away from Apple Remodeling (they also use the name G&E Contracting)

Had an Experience with Apple Remodeling?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #820429

I can verify that they use inexperienced unlicensed subs. Ony deal with businesses that perform their own work.